If endless fun is high up on your wedding agenda then this cheeky 3-piece wedding band are just the ticket!
The Styles have made it their mission to be one of the most fun and diverse wedding and party bands in the UK. With a repertoire full of pop hits that everyone will enjoy, as well as a generous measure of indie rock staples and old-school classics, this slick outfit prioritise your happiness and enjoyment over all else.
Guaranteed to leave your dancing feet sore and your face aching from smiles, allow The Styles to drench you and your fun-loving guests in the most lively hits from across the last few decades by artists such as Justin Timberlake, DNCE, Walk the Moon, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, One Direction and Olly Murs to name but a few. Expect a few highly nostalgic numbers thrown in too, with guilty pleasures such as House of Pain, Ricky Martin and TLC also on the itinerary!
The Styles will not be satisfied until every person in the room is up on their feet and joining in with the festivities. Don’t let the fact that there’s only 3 of them put you off; these guys want all of your guests to go away raving about the best wedding party they’ve ever been a part of and they will stop at nothing to make this happen. Check out the promo videos on this page and imagine this amount of fun happening at your big day!
With the option to add in a daytime acoustic duo and a live DJ set, this band can cover all of your wedding entertainment needs from start to finish. Book The Styles for the exciting wedding party you always wanted.
+ SONG LIST
Indie Rock Set:
- A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- By the Way – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Chelsea Dagger – Fratellis
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Drive My Car – The Beatles
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Hold Back the River – James Bay
- Human – The Killers
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Mr.Brightside – The Killers
- One Day Like This – Elbow
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Pompeii – Bastille
- Seven Nation Army – Marcus Collins
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go – The Clash
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Song 2 – BlurSugar
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Disposition – Temper Trap
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- The Cave – Mumford & Sons
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- 24k Magic – Bruno Mars
- Adventures Of A Lifetime – Coldplay
- Beautiful – One Direction
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Castle On The Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Closer – Ne Yo
- Freed From Desire – GALA
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Hot In Here – Nelly
- Ignition – R Kelly
- Jealous – Nick Jonas
- Jump – House Of Pain
- Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- No Scrubs – TLC
- One Dance – Drake
- Pompeii – Bastille
- Reach – Sclub 7
- Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
- Seniorta – Justin Timberlake
- Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
- Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk The Moon
- Sing – Ed Sheeran
- Sky Full Of Stars – Cold Play
- Sorry – Justin Bieber
- Steal My Girl – One Direction
- 2 hours of live music (2 x 60min plus encore, 3 x 40min plus encore, depending on your plans for the evening)
- Full state of the art PA system and lighting
- First dance song of your choice played live for you
- Music via Laptop when the band are not performing
If you're looking for a full package, the band are also able to offer an Acoustic Set for the wedding drinks receptions. From Duo right up to Full Band. Please get in touch for more details.
How much does it cost to book? Please contact us for a quote. The costs depend on a number of factors including location, travel times and peak dates.
Can I come and see the band at a show before I book? We do understand that it's nice to watch the band live before you book but unfortunately the band rarely plays public gigs, as they are so busy with private bookings. However, we are happy to provide you with references that will give you peace of mind that we are completely professional, experienced in every type of event and very accommodating.
How much deposit do you require? The deposit is based on a percentage of the overall quote. When you contact us for a quote we will provide you with the amount of deposit you will be required to pay if you wanted to go ahead with the booking.
How far do you travel? The Styles are based in South Wales but happy to travel anywhere in the World. Travelling costs will apply.
How long do you take to set up and set down? Loading in and setting up usually takes the band an hour depending on how close they can park to the performance area. They will always run through a few numbers for a soundcheck. If the event proceedings are running late they will still need an hour. Their set-down and load-out takes around 45 minutes and this is done after their performance.