PARADE are a 3 Piece Rock & Pop Cover based in South Wales and they are one of the most competitive function bands on the circuit and offer fantastic value for money. Whether it’s a wedding to organise or a birthday party or a corporate function, the band have various packages to suit your requirements.
Being a three piece PARADE can keep cost down yet still provide top class music and entertainment for your guests.
They play all the classics from the last 5 decades, from the Beatles to the Killers guaranteed to keep your guests dancing all night.
+ SONG LIST
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Wake Me Up - Avicci
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Ladies Night - Kool And The Gang
- Rule The world - Take That
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Burning Love – Elvis
- Dance the night away - The Mavericks
- Human – The Killers
- Hound Dog – Elvis
- I Need A Dollar – Aloe Blacc
- Sit Down – James
- Superstitious - Stevie wonder
- Pencil Full Of Lead - Paolo Nutini
- Blurred lines - Robin Thicke
- Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Let Me Go - Gary Barlow
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Place your hands - Reef
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Rude – Magic
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
- 2 hours of live music (2 x 60min plus encore, 3 x 40min plus encore, depending on your plans for the evening)
- Full state of the art PA system and lighting
- First dance song of your choice played live for you
- Music via Laptop when the band are not performing
How much does it cost to book PARADE? Please contact us for a quote. The costs depend on a number of factors including location, travel times and peak dates.
Can I come and see the band at a show before I book? We do understand that it's nice to watch the band live before you book but unfortunately the band rarely plays public gigs, as they are so busy with private bookings. However, we are happy to provide you with references that will give you peace of mind that we are completely professional, experienced in every type of event and very accommodating.
How much deposit do you require? The deposit is based on a percentage of the overall quote. When you contact us for a quote we will provide you with the amount of deposit you will be required to pay if you wanted to go ahead with the booking.
How far do you travel? Based in Wales but happy to travel anywhere in the World. Travelling costs will apply.
How long do you take to set up and set down? Loading in and setting up usually takes the band between 45 minutes to an hour depending on how close they can park to the performance area. They will always run through a few numbers for a soundcheck. If the event proceedings are running late they will still need an hour. Their set-down and load-out takes around 45 minutes and this is done after their performance.