Festival Heart are a retro wedding and party band who specialise in bringing the look and sound of that popular vintage style to any event. Whether you’ve planned to decorate your wedding venue in pastel-coloured bunting or you just can’t get enough of bands like Mumford & Sons and The Lumineers, this band are the perfect choice to add some character to your wedding party.
Featuring both female and male vocalists and a set which includes a great mix of acoustic rock and electric hits, there is no doubt that Festival Heart are one of the leading vintage style bands in the UK today.
The band have created quite a stir on the wedding scene, with many venues crying for them to return again after seeing just how much joy they have brought to the happy couples of who have booked them for their big day.
With a cool “festival” feel and no shortage of musical virtuosity, this band will have your guests clomping their clogs and tearing up the dance floor late into the night.
Drop those vintage teacups and link arms with the nearest guest as you dance away to their tweed-inspired vintage set, which includes fantastic songs by James Bay, Paolo Nutini, George Ezra and, of course, Mumford & Sons. Then jump up and down with your arms in the air as their electric set kicks in, featuring huge anthems by bands such as Reef, The Killers, Stevie Wonder, Girls Aloud and much much more.
If you wish to remember your festival-themed wedding as one beautiful halcyon dream then you need to book Festival Heart.
+ SONG LIST
Vintage Style Festival Set:
* Best Day Of My Life - American Authors * Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke * Budapest - George Ezra * Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol * Crazy In Love – Beyonce * Hey Soul Sister - Train * Ho Hey - Lumineers * Hold Back The River - James Bay * I Don’t Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sister * I Got A Woman - Ray Charles * I Wanna Be Like You - Jungle Book * I will wait - Mumford & Sons * I’m Yours - Jason Mraz * Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons * Love Machine - Girls Aloud * Pencil Full Of Lead - Paolo Nutini * Poker Face - Lady Gaga * Quit Playing Games - Backstreet Boys * Rolling In The Deep - Adele * Shout - Lulu * Sorry - Justin Bieber * The Cave - Mumford & Sons * Umbrella - Rhianna * Valerie - Amy Winehouse * Wake Me Up - Aloe Blacc & Avicci * We Are Young - Fun
Electric Party Set:
* 500 miles – Proclaimers * 9 to 5 Dolly Parton * Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison * Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations * Cake By The Ocean – DNCE * Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake * Dakota – Stereophonics * Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis * Don’t Stop Believing - Journey * Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen * Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers * Get Lucky - Daft Punk * Happy – Pharelle * Human – Killers * I Bet You’d Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkey * I Got A Feeling - Black Eyed Peas * I Love Rock & Roll - Britney Spears * Jump/Walk This Way - House Of Pain * Kiss – Prince * Last Night - Strokes * Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi * Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 * Mr Brightside – Killers * Place Your Hands – Reef * Play That Funky Music * Proud Mary - Tina Turner * Reach - S Club 7 * Seven Nation Army - White Stripes * Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon * Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon * Song 2 - Blur * Summer Of 69 - Brian Adams * Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond * We Found Love - Rhianna * Wonderwall - Oasis * You Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
- 2 hours of live music (2 x 60min plus encore, 3 x 40min plus encore, depending on your plans for the evening)
- Full state of the art PA system and lighting
- First dance song of your choice played live for you
- Music via Laptop when the band are not performing
If you're looking for a full package, the band are also able to offer an Acoustic Set for the wedding drinks receptions. From Duo right up to Full Band. Please get in touch for more details.
How much does it cost to book Festival Heart? Please contact us for a quote. The costs depend on a number of factors including location, travel times and peak dates.
Can I come and see the band at a show before I book? We do understand that it's nice to watch the band live before you book but unfortunately the band rarely plays public gigs, as they are so busy with private bookings. However, we are happy to provide you with references that will give you peace of mind that we are completely professional, experienced in every type of event and very accommodating.
How much deposit do you require? The deposit is based on a percentage of the overall quote. When you contact us for a quote we will provide you with the amount of deposit you will be required to pay if you wanted to go ahead with the booking.
How far do you travel? Festival Heart are based in South Wales but happy to travel anywhere in the World. Travelling costs will apply.
How long do you take to set up and set down? Loading in and setting up usually takes the band an hour depending on how close they can park to the performance area. They will always run through a few numbers for a soundcheck. If the event proceedings are running late they will still need an hour. Their set-down and load-out takes around 45 minutes and this is done after their performance.