+ SONG LIST
• 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
• 7 Nation Army - The White Stripes
• A Little Respect – Wheatus/Erasure
• All Of Me - John Legend
• Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
• Black and Gold - Sam Sparrow
• Born To Be Wild – Steppinwolf
• Budapest – George Ezra
• Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
• Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
• Daydream Believer – The Monkees
• Delilah – Tom Jones
• Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
• Dreaming of You - The Coral
• Faith – George Michael
• Forget You - Cee Lo Green
• Get Lucky - Daft Punk
• Golden Touch - Razorlight
• Good Enough For You – Dodgy
• Happy – Pharrel Williams
• Hey Ya - Outkast
• Ho Hey – The Lumineers
• Hush – Kula Shaker
• I Bet You’d Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkey
• I Gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas
• I Need A Dollar - Aloe Black
• I Will Wait – Mumford and Sons
• I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
• It Must Be Love – Madness
• Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
• Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers
• Killer – Seal
• Lady (Hear Me Tonight) - Modjo
• Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
• Message In A Bottle – The Police
• Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield -
• Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
• Mr Brightside - The Killers
• Naive - The Kooks
• Place Your Hands – Reef
• Rock DJ – Robbie Williams
• Rude – Magic
• Sex On Fire – Kings of Leon
• Sexy And I Know It – LMFAO
• Sing – Ed Sheeran
• Stuck in The Middle - Stealers Wheel
• Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
• Superheroes - The Script (Maybe)
• Superstition - Stevie Wonder
• Sweet Disposition – Temper Trap
• Take On Me - A-Ha
• Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
• Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
• There She Goes – The La’s
• Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
• Treasure - Bruno Mars
• Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
• Valerie – Bruno Mars/Amy Winehouse
• Video Killed The Radio Star – The Buggles
• Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
• You Get What You Give – New Radicals
- 90 minutes of live music (2 x 45min plus encore, 3 x 30min plus encore, depending on your plans for the evening)
- Full state of the art PA system and lighting
- First dance song of your choice played live for you
- Music via Laptop when the band are not performing
How much does it cost to book Audioland?
Please contact us for a quote. The costs depend on a number of factors including location, travel times and peak dates.
Can I come and see the band at a show before I book?
We do understand that it's nice to watch the band live before you book but unfortunately the band rarely plays public gigs, as they are so busy with private bookings. However, we are happy to provide you with references that will give you peace of mind that we are completely professional, experienced in every type of event and very accommodating.
How much deposit do you require?
The deposit is based on a percentage of the overall quote. When you contact us for a quote we will provide you with the amount of deposit you will be required to pay if you wanted to go ahead with the booking.
How far do you travel?
Based in Wales but happy to travel anywhere in the World. Travelling costs will apply.
How long do you take to set up and set down?
Loading in and setting up usually takes the band between 45 minutes to an hour depending on how close they can park to the performance area. They will always run through a few numbers for a soundcheck. If the event proceedings are running late they will still need an hour. Their set-down and load-out takes around 45 minutes and this is done after their performance.
Booking enquiry / More information: