Bringing the essence of motown to your wedding party, 24K are dressed to impress and ready to rock n’ roll the night away.
These guys encapsulate everything that made those old-school bands so great; bow ties and snazzy stage outfits, a soulful lead singer with dreamy good-looks, and a stash of great songs guaranteed to get every guest dancing, whether young or old.
Enjoy toe-tapping hits by past legends such as Al Green, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross, Tina Turner, The Jacksons and James Brown, as well as modern chart hits that have been given their own 24K spin. We’re talking Bruno Mars, Will Smith, Amy Winehouse, Justin Timberlake and Pharell Williams, all performed how they were originally intended to be performed; on live instruments and with true flare and style! Safe to say, this band are a sight to behold.
Gilded with a fresh and vibrant sparkle sure to leave everyone buzzing, 24K’s mass appeal is the variety of music they have made their own, making them the perfect choice for your big day. This first class act have hit the golden nail on the head when it comes to that “special thing” that glues every generation together.
Shine some 24-karat magic on your big day – book 24K and experience that great sunshine sound you know and love.
+ SONG LIST
The Golden Era:
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jacksons
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- Dancing On The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
- Do You Love Me – Contours
- Dock Of The Bay – Otis Reading
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Express Yourself – SOUL
- For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Get Ready – The Temptations
- Get Up Offa – James Brown
- Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- I Can See Clearly – Jimmy Cliff
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Little Birds – Bob Marley
- Long Train Running – The Doobie Brothers
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Midnight Hour – Wilson Pickett
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- PYT – Michael Jackson
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Shake Your Body – Michael Jackson
- Shake Your Tail Feather – Blues Brothers
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Soul Man – Sam and Dave
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
The Golden Hits:
- 24K – Bruno Mars
- Can’t Stop This Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Crazy In Love – Beyoncè
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Forget you – Cee Lo Green
- Getting’ Jiggy – Will Smith
- Happy – Pharrell
- Hey Ya – Outcast
- I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Latch – Sam Smith
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Moves Like Jagger
- No Scrubs – TLC
- Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
- Say You Wont Let Go – James Arthur
- Seniorita – Justin Timberlake
- Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
- Shut up and dance – Walk The Moon
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Uptight – Stevie Wonder
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up – Avicci
- We Found Love – Rhianna
- You Got The Love – Florence & The Machine
- 2 hours of live music (2 x 60min plus encore, 3 x 40min plus encore, depending on your plans for the evening)
- Full state of the art PA system and lighting
- First dance song of your choice played live for you
- Music via Laptop when the band are not performing
If you're looking for a full package, the band are also able to offer an Acoustic Set for the wedding drinks receptions. From Duo right up to Full Band. Please get in touch for more details.
How much does it cost to book? Please contact us for a quote. The costs depend on a number of factors including location, travel times and peak dates.
Can I come and see the band at a show before I book? We do understand that it's nice to watch the band live before you book but unfortunately the band rarely plays public gigs, as they are so busy with private bookings. However, we are happy to provide you with references that will give you peace of mind that we are completely professional, experienced in every type of event and very accommodating.
How much deposit do you require?
The deposit is based on a percentage of the overall quote. When you contact us for a quote we will provide you with the amount of deposit you will be required to pay if you wanted to go ahead with the booking.
How far do you travel? 24K are based in South Wales but happy to travel anywhere in the World. Travelling costs will apply.
How long do you take to set up and set down? Loading in and setting up usually takes the band an hour depending on how close they can park to the performance area. They will always run through a few numbers for a soundcheck. If the event proceedings are running late they will still need an hour. Their set-down and load-out takes around 45 minutes and this is done after their performance.